“Pray at all times in the Spirit with every prayer and request, and stay alert in this with all perseverance and intercession for all the saints.” Ephesians 6:18
If you or someone you know has been affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus) and you would like for the Mississippi College community to pray for that person, please submit your prayer request here.
How to Pray during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Pandemic
At Mississippi College, we want to join in the call for prayer and offer these suggestions for how to pray during these difficult days.
- Pray for people around the world who have contracted COVID-19 (coronavirus). Thousands of people are in need of healing from this potentially deadly virus. Pray that our Great Physician will bring healing to these individuals. (Psalm 103:3; Jeremiah 30:17)
- Pray for our leaders in local, state, and national government as they make crucial decisions to serve the health and safety of their constituents. (1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- Pray for the doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals treating individuals infected with COVID-19 (coronavirus) that God would use them to bring healing and keep them safe from contracting the virus themselves. (Jeremiah 33:6)
- Pray for the scientists and researchers developing treatments for COVID-19 (coronavirus) that God would give them wisdom in their task and that their efforts would be productive. (Proverbs 2:6)
- Pray for churches and their leaders as they seek to minister to people in their communities affected by COVID-19 (coronavirus). (1 Thessalonians 5:12-13)
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.